Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am back !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
james hughes

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-25

I am back !! Empty
PostSubject: I am back !!   I am back !! EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 12:46 pm

James is walking down the halls of the arena and is walking towards his dressing room where a bunch of reporters are waiting for him.As he walks into his dressing room he is blinded by the flashes of the cameras,James sits him self down as he takes in the questions.

Reporter one: How do you feel about comeing back and why the attack on shatter?

James: Well you see when you watch somone who was your mate and acting around like a little kid,it pissed me off but then again I still think about the times he walked out on me time and time again!

Plus He wants something I want and thats the titles in Honor and in Honor there is no time for mates but I want to show him How I felt x

Reporter 2: How did you feel?

James: I felt let down that when I was getting my head cracked open he didnt run out and help me oh no he instead sat in the back walking out on our freindship!

But these new freinds he has got will pay and suffer the conciquences for being his buddies.

Reporter 3: How is that then Mr Hughes?

James: Well I been watching Mark Regis and to be honest he is the one who has the unfortunate task of wrestling me but I promise you this wont be a wrestling match!

It will be a fucking bloodbath and he is the lamb to the slaughter against a refreshed and refocused franchise!

Reporter 4:So your focused and refreshed for this but are you worried about anyone else?.

James: Well no but you see this I was the franchise of Honor back in the day and I still will be the franchise no one not kid x,shatter x or their skank of a manager will be able to stop me.

Then theres Marcus I hope your looking at this face because I am a man with no soul,no remorse and when your ass is on the canvas and your eyes are looking at the ring lights, you will realise that you have been FRANCHISED BY JAMES HUGHES!!!

James kicks the reporters out of the dressing room and begins to get ready for his match.
Back to top Go down
Black Jack McGraw

Black Jack McGraw

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-28

I am back !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back !!   I am back !! EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 1:43 pm

Good to have you back
Back to top Go down
Jack Stud

Jack Stud

Number of posts : 93