Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to the old drawing board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JD Reigns

JD Reigns

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to the old drawing board Empty
PostSubject: Back to the old drawing board   Back to the old drawing board EmptySun 24 May 2009, 11:44 pm

The scene opens back in the Player’s Inc. locker room, just a few minutes after Sean Jennings has been defeated for the Sin City title. By now, Sean has picked up his stuff and left to go back to his room. Venom and J.D. are still there, talking about the news for next week. J.D. also looks a bit upset, considering he also took a lose tonight. As Venom walks over to the door, he snatches a piece of paper from an aide. He reads it and then walks back over to J.D. who has now worked his way up to about his tenth beer.

Venom: Well, J.D., it looks like you and Sean face Moore and Stud next week in a tag match.

J.D. takes his beer bottle and tosses it against the wall. As it shatters, he looks over at Venom.

J.D.: What the Hell does that bag of bones want now? I mean, we have murdered that old son of a bitch for the past two weeks, and still he wants a match?

Venom: It looks that way, Jack.

J.D.: What does this looney son of a bitch expect to happen? What does he see, that I don’t? Week after week, we stomp his ass, like a roach into the canvas, and then he comes right back the next wanting another match. Hasn’t occurred to his old ass that he might break a hip or anything?

Venom nearly spits beer everywhere when he hears that from J.D.

J.D.: Seriously! My Dad rassled way past his prime, but damn it, Harley Reigns was a legend in this business! If he came back right now, he could still probably whoop half this damn roster. Jack Stud is an over the hill, washed up old pimp that has no business even in the same arena as any of Players Inc! What part of the word whooped ass does this dumb son of a bitch no understand, Rob?

Venom: You got me! The thing is though, J.D., as I see it, this is a good night for the Players to get some revenge. I know that Rutherford and the rest of his little staff saw this as a chance to embarrass the Players. He wanted to throw you two in this match, in hopes that you both get your asses handed to you. What Rutherford don’t realize is, this is a trap for both guys. Sure, they have Players Inc in the ring, but we have them in the ring as well. We have the chance to cripple, maim or do anything else we really want to.

J.D.: Yeah! I’m sure Sean would like another chance to take Hayden and show him and the world that his little win over him tonight was nothing more than a fluke! Come on, you saw the damn match! Sean had it in the bag. If it were a regular match, Moore would have never gotten lucky like he did!

Venom: I know, J.D., I know!

J.D.: So, as I see it, this match with us this week, this really is about what this company is called, HONOR! As I see it Rob, I walk down to that here ring. I climb in, flip off the crowd. Drink some beer, then drink some more beer, then I open up a whole damn case of whoop ass on Jack Stud, Hayden Moore or anybody else that wants to cross the Ice Man! You see, Rob, I look around this company. I see the likes of Jack Stud, Hayden Moore, your xWo! I see all these guys tryin’ to show Honor, the fans and the world why they are something special. I see Jack Stud’s half crippled ass even come down to that ring, looking like he has his legs fused together. You see, Venom, that’s what happens when you run you damn trap about the Ice Man! Stud thought it was so damn funny to open his damn mouth about my leg. He thought it was such a joke to poke fun at the fact that I nearly got my life ended when I got hit on my motorcycle. Well, look at him now! Who looks all crippled up now? Who can hardly walk? You see, it’s just like this. I told him. I’m better than I ever was before. My doctors fixed me better than any human being could ever be. Some call me a bionic redneck! Some call me an alcohol fueled whoop ass machine. Others have even called me the Six billion dollar man! Well, it don’t really matter at this state in the game. What I do know is, Stud needs not only to get his ass beat one more time, he needs to see that this ain’t just some kinda damn game we are playin’ with his ass. You see, the last two weeks, he got his ass handed to him, but he still picked up a win. This week, it WILL become official! He will get his ass beat and will take a W in the column at the hands of Players Inc! That’s not just some kinda threat either! It’s a damn promise! As I see it, Rob, the time for games are over. It’s time for action. Jack seems to think someone is playing with his ass. He needs to learn different and in a damn hurry!

Venom: Well, this Moore kid could use a bit of that too.

J.D.: You damn skippy! Hayden Moore walked in from no where an stole gold from one of the greatest names in this business. I look at Hayden Moore, and I see nothing no different than some common thief that’s locked up behind bars. You see, Moore, didn’t even have any damn business in that match to start with. Sean, being a fighting champion agreed to allow him a title shot. Then, out of pure luck, he managed to steal the damn title away! You know what, Rob? It really don’t matter if Sean takes this pretty boy out or not, cause the way I see it, he messed with the Players and I owe him just as bad as Jennings does! If he messes with my brother, I’m right here to knock his ass right back where he belongs. Moore can just wait! Me and Jennings are gonna send his boy band ass right back down to the bottom of the roster where he damn sure belongs!

Venom: You got that right!

J.D.: Naw, this piece of garbage wants to come down to our ring! He wants to strut around and act like he’s something special? Well, this week, let’s just show this reject just how damn special he really is! After we finish makin’ that old dinosaur, Jack extinct, I say we turn our attention to Mr. Hayden and show him just how much of a champion he really is! I’ll take that belt and shove it so far up his ass, he’ll be tastin’ gold for a damn week and burpin‘ leather!

Venom: You see, Kid, that’s why I wanted you in this outfit! That’s why I told Harley you were Player material all the way. You have the fire that it takes to be in the best stable that has ever existed!

J.D.: Oh, I have the fire. I have all that it takes, Rob. The fact is, these last few weeks have managed to do one thing if nothing else and that’s to piss me off! If these guys think that ole J.D. is somebody they wanna piss off, they need to ask that pregnant lookin’ world champion we have just what happens when ya cross J.D.! Back in Pryde, I took that big son of a bitch and whooped him like a bitch up and down the damn arena. If not for his little boyfriends comin’ down to save his ass, he would have never got a win over me! It's time for me to show Stud and Moore just what a good country ass whoopin' really is! It's time for me to show them just what others have found out. If you cross J.D. Reigns, you will pay for it. In this case, if ya cross Players Inc, you cross all of us!

Venom: Well, J.D., all I can say is, this week, it’s your time to shine and show all these people just why you are a top talent in Players Inc.

J.D.: Rob, the one thing they will remember is, my name is J.D. Reigns and whoopin’ ass is a family tradition! This week, Stud and Moore will get theirs. That’s a damn promise. Cause that’s the bottom line, cause the Ice Man said so!

With that, the two men exit the locker room. As the camera follows them, we see that they are walking for the elevators that lead to the housing area of Honor.
Back to top Go down

Back to the old drawing board
Page 1 of 1