Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redemption Results/Next Weeks Card

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan Rutherford
Admin

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Redemption Results/Next Weeks Card Empty
PostSubject: Redemption Results/Next Weeks Card   Redemption Results/Next Weeks Card EmptyFri 08 May 2009, 9:44 pm

Honor Society,

I apologize for not posting this earlier, but results have been posted. It slipped my mind to make a note on the boards. With that said, I'm sorry for the delay, but I got busy at work, so it took away from time dedicated to the fed.

Now I would like to thank Jack Daniels and Jack Stud for all their help this week. Stud in writing the main event and Jack Daniels in writing the Shatter-X/Vindictive match, as well as putting an ending on the tag match.

Overall I thought this week was an excellent showing by all and I believe if we can continue this trend, the more likely we'll see people come abroad the brand. So keep up the good work and let's get ready for next week. Speaking of, I'm doing all I can to get the card up tonight, but if not it will be up first thing in the morning, along with match assignments.

-Logan Rutherford
Back to top Go down
http://www.HonorUnderground.com

Redemption Results/Next Weeks Card
Page 1 of 1