Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on Redemption

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Rutherford
Admin

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Update on Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Update on Redemption   Update on Redemption EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 8:20 pm

I really hate to say this, because it gives us a bad start, but results will be delayed until the morning. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to write the Synic/McGraw match, Prophets/xWo match and Vegas Brawl.... So seeing as I'm the one doing all the leg work, it's taking me a little longer than usual. So expect results sometime around noon CST. However, I would like to say I was more than happy with the turnout for rps this week. If we can keep it up, I'm sure when others come to check out Honor, it'll give them more reason to join.

-Logan Rutherford

Last edited by Logan Rutherford on Thu 28 May 2009, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.HonorUnderground.com
Jack Stud

Jack Stud

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Update on Redemption   Update on Redemption EmptyFri 08 May 2009, 2:38 am

Just to add to it, i forgot to forward my seg to Will.

Sorry for the delay,

Marcus
Back to top Go down
shatterx

shatterx

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Update on Redemption   Update on Redemption EmptySun 10 May 2009, 4:12 pm

a huge sorry guys, i ran a bath upstairs and got in a fight with someone outside and my bath overflowed, due to this, the water leaked through to the room downstairs where all the inet connectivety is and i blew it all, and have only just got online, hence i didnt get to write a match, sorry will, chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.honorunderground.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Redemption   Update on Redemption Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Redemption
Page 1 of 1