Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OOC Character development

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Jennings

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-02

OOC Character development Empty
PostSubject: OOC Character development   OOC Character development EmptySat 30 May 2009, 3:13 am

*Scene opens to Sean Jenninnings locker room with him standing in front of the mirrow with BAM helping him fix his hair and help untangle his gold chains. Robert venom walks into the room and stands there.*

Venome: Hey man, I just wanted to take this time to tell you that im sorry you lost your title, i havent got a chance to speak to you since it happend soo...

Jennings: man dont......i lost that match cuz i have never been in a ladder match in my whole career. i openly admit he got the best of me that night and we are one for one cuz i pinned him along with more people that same night so in my opinion i came out on top fair an square thats why i challenged him to this title match, last man standing, hell in a cell. im going to beat the fuck out of him cuz im sean fuckin jennings and i have enough respect for myself to know when i lost fair an square. i hope he accepts cuz i want to make damn sure he gets the picture about me bein better than he is. i want the world to know im sean jennings and im the man.

Venome: i know you are we have been through so much an there is no doubt in my mind you will win.

Jennings: i wanted a match with vin...but fuck that peice of shit ill take care of him later on i got unfinished business to take care of right now. his time is coming. an as fare as ACE goes......i just want that fuck to know we are no joke...its just a matter of time bfore i take his belt along with the sin city championship.

Venom: if you need me to slip you some brass or a tazer man you know i will. BAM will too if i cant at the time.

Jennings: no man, i can handle this on my own. our time is coming to take over this fed and call it Honor and Players Underground.

Venome: I already know dawg i already know, just like the good ole days...they really have no idea whats coming. if the wrestlin federation thought the NWO was bad they have no idea whats instore.

Jennings: its just a matter of time.

BAM: baby i know you are going all the way to the top its just a matter of time. i love you so fuckin much

Jennings: I know you do baby and i love you too.

Venom: How sweet ha ha

Jennings: Yeah yeah dude....

Jennings: If you will excuse me bro this is a personal matter between me an my girl.

Venom: Got ya bro...ill talk to you tomorrow.

*Venome leaves the locker room as BAM an Jennings start kissing...the scene fades out.*
Back to top Go down

OOC Character development
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honor :: Showtime :: Character Development-
Jump to: