Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synic

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Darkness   Darkness EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 10:27 am

Binions Hotel, Las Vegas-
The Pit

Revealing who you are is a challenge that many people fail to accomplish in this life. When one does show their true colors and identity, it's a blissful experience. Whetther it's a gentle and kind person or a manic, angry soul that is being displayed for the world to see, it's rewarding to know that you managed to overcome society's label and be an individual. After last week, Synic feels reborn and refreshed, ready to define his new persona.

Currently perched atop the furthest seating section down in The Pit, is the 6'9" monster. His eyes are glued to the square circle that lays before him, with the ring being the only thing that has light shed on it. The rest of The Pit is covered in complete darkness, as Synic brings his head forward revealing the outline of his bald head.

Synic:
Welcome to the den of darkness, I'm your host, the den master.

Synic lets out a crazied laugh that echoes throughout The Pit.

Synic:
When I looked at the card for tonight and saw the names Claude Baptiste Rainer and Vindictive, I thought to myself... Maybe, just maybe I would be forced to the brink, but something inside told me otherwise... Something told me that Vindictive was a man forging that of someone with true evil intentions. So I did my homework and sure enough, the voice was dead on. Vindictive is a no one in this industry and tonight he will pay for his false attempt at portraying a man with the unmistakable darkness that hovers over his soul. Vin, what you don't seem to grasp is being a servant of the dark is not something you choose to be or do... It is something that chooses you and when it does, it clinges on to your very being, making your stronger than you could ever imagine. Tonight I will give you a lesson in what it's like to be choosen by the Lord of sins himself. Tonight, I punish you like the Jews punished your god.

Synic gets up from his seat and begins to descend down the concrete steps as he continues to walk in the path of darkness.

Synic:
You see, when your choosen, you don't need light to pave your way, for darkness is your alley. Darkness becomes you....Speaking of which, Claude Baptiste Rainer... A name that used to mean something in the business. When your name was spoken on the lips of many, it meant greatness... But now all it means is complete waste. You let your lifestyle and desires of the flesh control you, when you should of been controlling them. That my friend is a sign of weakness and tonight I will show you exactly what happens to men like you who fail to live up to my Lords expectations.

Synic has made his way into the ring, as the lights above him begins to flutter. Synic turns directly to the camera, revealing his dark black eyes.

Synic:
Welcome to the den of darkness! For all those that enter, may god have mercy on your helpless souls!

Synic lifts his arms and brings them down in rapid fashion as the lights go black, followed by explosions of fire from each ring post as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down

Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honor :: The Vault :: Redemption Archives-
Jump to: