Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

21, a game you can't play without an ACE !!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace Montana

Ace Montana

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-18

21, a game you can't play without an ACE !!!! Empty
PostSubject: 21, a game you can't play without an ACE !!!!   21, a game you can't play without an ACE !!!! EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 12:08 am

The lights in the arena fade to black as Alice Cooper's " I JUST WANNA BE GOD " fills the airwaves . Smoke and fog fill the entrance way as strobe lights flicker to the beat of the music .The fans in attendance quickly rise to their feet in a chorus of BOO'S as the music continues . The lyrics kick in and there is a huge pyrotechnics explosion that brings the lights back up . " THE PREMIER PLAYER " Ace Montana stands at the top of the ramp , HONOR Heavyweight title hanging off of his right shoulder , and a huge smile on his face as the sounds from the crowd grow louder . A moment later , Cassidy joins his side and the two share a moment . Cassidy kisses the belt before the two begin to take the long , slow walk down to the ring .

THOMAS: " Well , Rocky , controversy was made last week when the new GM , Fenix CarMichael awarded Ace Montana with the first HONOR HEAVYWEIGHT Championship . I , for one , know that there were a lot of guys in the back that were not happy about that ! Especially after all titles where stripped when Logan took over the company . "

DALTON : " Well , I say let them cry , Dean !! Ace Montana busted his ass to win that belt , and almost got screwed out of it ! I sat at home and I watched ' WRESTLEFEST ' , and let me tell you , Ace Montana deserves to wear the gold . "

They reach the ring and Ace slides under the bottom rope . Cassidy climbs the ring steps as Ace heads to the far corner and climbs the middle rung . AS he gazes out at the packed house , he smiles and ever so slowly raises his hand to flip the crowd off as he lifts the belt above his head . AS the crowd grows louder , Ace begins to laugh before replacing the title firmly back on his shoulder , giving it a couple of taps with his fist . As he hops back down , Cassidy has a few words with Stacy Fox before grabbing the microphone . She hands it over to her man , keeping her eyes on Stacy , who backs down quickly . Ace walks into the center of the ring .

ACE: " When YOUR Honor Heavyweight Champion stands before you , you need to show him the respect that he deserves !! "

The crowd goes into an uproar with Montana's words , making him smile and laugh even more . He waits for the crowd to die back down before speaking once again.

ACE: " Two months ago . That was the day that I , ' THE PREMIER PLAYER ' Ace Montana made history !!! Not only did I take out the biggest pain my side in Justin Possible , but , I became HONOR'S first Heavyweight champion . Yet , over the past week all I have heard is how I was handed this belt one week ago .All I've heard is how I don't DESERVE to be the champion . Let me ask you this , if I was declared the champ back in March , how do I not DESERVE to be the champion ? I won this title in a LAST MAN STANDING match !!! I gave everything and more to be the champion . More important , I ended the career of a sorry piece of trash !!!! You people here tonight , and everyone in the back are just jealous ! That's right , jealous .You are jealous because you will NEVER be a true champion like I am !! None of you will ever accomplish what I have ! The money , the properties , the boats , the cars , the planes , the things that make you an important part of society !!! Everything I have , I have earned . Just like this title belt that hangs so perfectly off of my shoulder right now . Take a good look ! Look at the way it glows , look at the way it shines . Look at the way it fits me absolutely , 100 % perfectly ! Look at it , and wish that you were me !!!! Hahaha !!!! "

The fans begin to BOO again , making Ace smile even more . He holds the title belt over his head again and begins to taunt the crowd . He places it back and continues .

ACE: " Now , I know that all of you have heard the comments made by one BLACKJSCK MCGRAW !!! "

The crowd rises up again with cheers for McGraw and Ace begins to shake his head .

[b]: " Just as I thought . You people really are a bunch of DRONES ! Is it the fact that he's getting a chance at something he'll never get , or the fact that you all feel sorry for that washed up , piece of garbage !? Blackjack McGraw use to sit on his fat ass and call MY matches week in and week out ! HE had to sit right there where Rocky Dalton and Dean Thomas sit now , and watch me dominate this company !!! Yeah , he did a damn good job calling my many wins here in HONOR , but , the fact remains , he's been the most jealous of everyone else in the locker room . What BJ hasn't told you is , he use to look to me and ask me , ' Ace , do you think I could ever step back inside of a ring and compete one more time ? ' , ' Ace , how can I be as successful as you have been ? ' , ' Ace , What do I need to do to have you help me get back into the ring ? ' ! It was quite sad , really ! Basically because I had no idea who he was to begin with . I just thought he was some homeless guy that Fenix felt sorry for , so he gave him a job ! Little did I know that I would walk back in here and find my first title defense would be against him , of all people . I see guys like JD Reigns , who I use to wipe the mat with week after week in PRYDE , and think he might be deserving of a title shot . Then I think to myself , ' Ace , it's JD Reigns ! Cassidy could beat him ! ' . VINDICTIVE should get a title shot , but then I think to myself , ' Ace , isn't that the guy who use to shine your boots before your matches every week ? ' Hell , If VIN was as good as he thinks he is , Fenix would have picked him over me and HE would be champion right now . What about a guy like JAMES HUGHES , (chuckles} DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH !!!!! That little British BITCH wasn't good enough to hang with me the first time around , and he still isn't till this very day !!!!! In fact , I look up and down this roster right now , and not a damn one of you deserve to stand in this ring with me !!!!! NONE of you can hold a candle to what I can , and if I have to make an example out of old' BJ MCGRAW , then I'll be damn sure to do that !!! And Blackjack , I know you'd love to do this HARDCORE , but , the fact is , I know that you think that would go to your advantage . But I have to tell you , go back and look at ' WRESTLEFEST ' ! Go back and look at what I did to Justin Possible . Look at how I left him a broken man , then ask yourself one thing .WHO is the one that would walk out of that match in one piece ? Do you really want to end your career like that , McGraw ? AS a broken , empty shell of who you where ? I don't think you do , and I don't think your family would , either ! However , if you still want to go that route ,what ever happens ; LIKE IT OR DEAL WITH IT !!!!!!!!"

" I JUST WANNA BE GOD " hits again and the scene fades to black
Back to top Go down

21, a game you can't play without an ACE !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honor :: The Vault :: Redemption Archives-
Jump to: