Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Whole New Attitude !!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Well 'N Dowd

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-27

A Whole New Attitude !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: A Whole New Attitude !!!!!!   A Whole New Attitude !!!!!! EmptyWed 27 May 2009, 10:41 pm

The camera comes to life in the backstage area of the arena where Stacy Fox finds herself looking very confused , holding a microphone in her hand . Her confusion soon turns to startled as Brian Well and Jimmy Dowd approach her . Brian has a big smile on his face , as Jimmy has his normal look of intimidation on his . Brian walks up to her and puts his arm around her .

BRIAN WELL: " Hey babe , did you miss me ? As you can tell , I still look as good as always , so , it wouldn't surprise me if you did . "

Stacy looks disgusted and pushes Brian off of her .

STACY: " Oh my good , you're still the same egotistical bastard as before . I think you really need to keep your hands off of me before I file a complaint . "

Brian flashes her a smile and lowers his head .

BRIAN WELL : " Well , I'm glad that you can still flatter yourself in that way , sweet heart . The fact of the matter is , I never found you attractive . In fact , my time away from you , and this industry has made me realize that I never was focused before . The reason why Jimmy and I were always on the loosing end of the big match was because I forgot why I decided to make this my living . When Jimmy , Ace , and myself first formed ' TEAM 5150 ' all of those years ago , we all had the same goal in mind , and that goal was winning GOLD . Floozies like you are what's wrong with this industry today . All that eye candy , no talent , and even less brains . So , so sorry if I had you confused , but , you're just not my type ! "

Stacy looks taken aback by Brian's comments , and a little pissed off as well and begins to walk away . Brian grabs her by the arm and pulls her back to him , taking the microphone from her hand and pushing her off . With a little wave , Brian adds the final insult and turns to his larger partner , Jimmy Dowd .

BRIAN WELL : " Can you believe that bimbo ? Like she's ever have a chance with ' THE SEX MACHINE ' . You just can't look this good and put just anything on your arm , I have standards . "

JIMMY DOWD: " Are you finished yet ? I think we have something much important to take care of , although , I did like how you let her down easy . "

The two share a laugh before they walk of screen .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later in the day we find the camera's inside the locker room of " THE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT " where Brian and Jimmy are seen preparing for their match for the DISHONOR TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP . A knock comes to the door . When the door opens , Fenix Carmicheal slides his head inside the door .

FENIX: " So , how are you two guys ? Settling in well , I hope ! "

Jimmy stops and turns toward the door , and doesn't look very happy .

JIMMY DOWD: " We're just fine . Look , I don't know how you and Ace handled business before , but , we don't like to be disturbed before a match . So , unless you have something important to tell us , then you need to turn around and go back the way you came ."

Fenix: "Whoa , hold on a second big fella . I just wanted to tell you ' GOOD LUCK ' !!!"

BRIAN WELL: " Good Luck ! Did you just say ' GOOD LUCK ' ? Dude , I don't know who you are , or what you know about us , but I can assure you that we don't need luck , OK ! THE PROPHETS are the biggest joke in the history of this industry . To be honest , I think the guys in the back hate them more then they hate us ! I mean , look at them , a couple of steroid infested freaks who are harder to understand when they speak the Ozzy Ousbourne . I am so sick and tired of people looking down their noses every time we walk into an arena . I'm so sick and tired of people calling us losers .More important , I'm sick and tired of people saying that we hold Ace back . Tonight , we are going to prove all of those sons a bitches wrong . Tonight , we will be the first DISHONOR TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS and ' THE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT ' will have the only important gold in HONOR . As far as I'm concerned , that SIN CITY title can stay with all of the nobodies that make up the rest of the roster !!! We are going to be the force in this company , you can believe that , FELIX !!!!! "

JIMMY DOWD: " Fenix , I realize to you are the reason why we have this shot , but , we don't need , or even want you kissing our asses ! Looking at this roster , and seeing what a bunch of jokers that are on it , we would have won these belts anyways . As you can tell , we are not at all worried about Sage and Havoc , and we sure as hell are not worried about that joke know as ' PLAYER'S INC . ' . So , as far as your GOOD WISHES go , shove 'em ! This is going to be the easiest night of our lives !!! "

As the three have a stare off , the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Well 'N Dowd

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-27

A Whole New Attitude !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whole New Attitude !!!!!!   A Whole New Attitude !!!!!! EmptyWed 27 May 2009, 11:02 pm

That's better . For some reason the thing went WANKY as I tried to write it !
Back to top Go down

A Whole New Attitude !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honor :: The Vault :: Redemption Archives-
Jump to: