Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freudian slip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Stud

Jack Stud

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Freudian slip Empty
PostSubject: Freudian slip   Freudian slip EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 4:02 am

With the show closing pyro’s still shaking the Pit and the crowd celebrating Hayden Moore’s Sin City title victory, Jack Stud is sitting in the first area receiving treatment, he winces as the doctor applies antiseptic to his wounds. A stray lock of blond hair keep falling across her face, she tries to blow them out of the way but can’t. Jack brushes it behind her ear as he speaks.

Look lady, I know you’re just doing your job, but...

The antiseptic dabbing is cut short by the reddening medic, she grips his chin in her neatly manicured

Firstly my name is Doctor Donna Blake, you can call me Donna, Doctor Blake or any variation. I am not one of ‘exotic dancers’ treat me with respect or treat yourself.

Jack’s swollen hand gently moves the doctors delicate fingers off of his face and holds it, for slightly too long. He flashes a meaningful smile as Donna slowly slips her hand free.

I’m done, that is I’ve finished, I mean you’re free to go!

Maintaining eye contact the whole time Jack walks away; backwards, straight into a bustling throng of media types; hassling the newest member of the Honor elite ‘Magic’ Hayden Moore. While his manager Eric Corrayo fields the questions Hayden takes a step back bumping into Jack Stud.

Hayden spins around ready to fight, cameras flash as the two fan favourites stand face-to-face. Jack is first to move, extending his hand. Hayden accepts as the cameras flash again.

Jack: Congrats champ, you deserve this. As for the Players don’t worry I’ve got your back.

Hayden: I’ll remember that.

With a final shake Jack departs leaving the new champ to bask in his well deserved glory.

During the early hours of the next morning Jack arrives at his apartment. After sharing a buddy moment with the security guard; Jack managed to get through it without admitting he had no idea what his name was.

The elevator goes to Jack’s floor without stopping, not many people are awake at this time let alone coming home. A quick fumble in his pocket and Jack fins his keys, he slips it in the lock; opens the door then freezes.

Someone was in his apartment, those mother f**king Players no doubt, no it can’t be the security guy, what’s his name Jose, that’s it Jose, wouldn’t have let them in.

Jack we’re in here!

C’mon Stud don’t keep us waiting Damn and I are getting bored of keeping each other going, dive in

A pair of familiar voices dance from Jacks zebra-printed bedroom, angelic yet slutty voices if that’s even possible. Just like the sailors of ancient myth followed the Sirens voices to an untimely death on the rocks Jack is drawn by the voices into his bedroom.

Or at least what was his bedroom, no it looked like an explosion in a sex shop. Thongs, bras, stockings are hanging from every light fitment. Dildos lay scattered on the floor amongst the rampant rabbits; a few of which were still buzzing around. Lube drips off the ceiling onto the pair of nude vixens laying n the bed,

Jack: What the fuck is all of this? How did you even get into my apartment?

Dawn: What’s a matter Jack aren’t you horny?

Jack starts picking up the clothing and tossing it at Dawn and Geri.

Jack: How did you get into my apartment?

Geri: The door guy let us in, we had to let him watch us kiss first but he let us in.

Jack: He watched you kiss?! What am I paying him for, what if Players Inc pulled the same stunt? They are so far up each others asses there are one slip away from butt f**king each other, would Jose let them in too.

Dawn: Look boss we’re picking up on the negative vibe so were gonna go party somewhere else, Geri you may as well take the strap on off, the mood he’s in we won’t be able to talk him into it. I really thought tonight would be the night after he beat the ugly ass redneck. Maybe we should look him up; all we need to do it dress up like his daddy.

The pounding in Jack’s temples gets worse, rubbing his palm onto it doesn’t help.

Jack: Girls no offense, but people; especially that ugly ass redneck you wanna butt fuck’ think I pimp you girls out and drag junkies off the street to dance. I’m under investigation I can’t appear to abusing my position to get you into bed.
Dawn: You can abuse us anytime you want Jack. But it’s cool I just thought you liked mindless sex but maybe your changing.

Handed the departing Dawn the pile of clothes; while Geri picks up the myriad assortment of sex toys.

Jack: Maybe I am, maybe I am. Uh Geri you can put them all back in the closet where you got them.

After a few hours of overdue sleep Jack drags himself out of his pit and in front of his pc. He’s managed to pull on some silver silk joggers and a Titty Twister muscle vest, his hair is pulled back in a pony tail.

With a slight buzz the pc springs to life, he checks his messages watches a video clip sent to him by one of his Studettes then a few clicks later Jack is ready to record his promo via web cam.

Welcome to all my Studs and Studettes, this is Mr. Studalicious Jack ‘Ain’t nothing gonna hold me back’ Stud. As you can see I’m in my apartment.

Jack moves the webcam around the room then sits it back down.

For those of you that hunt around Binions hoping to find my room, save yourself some time, I don’t reside there. I have a room like all of the Honor roster but since I’m a home town boy I still live at my own place.

Jack snatches a piece of paper from his printer then reads a section of it out load.

“Players Inc. - Jack Daniels Reigns & Sean Jennings Vs. Hayden Moore & Jack Stud in a tag match.
Preview: The new Sin City Champion, Hayden Moore will have some back up this week as Jack Stud and him will look to continue their work of taking out Players Inc. Last Saturday, Players Inc. had a rough night in Jack Daniels losing to Stud and Jennings losing his title to Moore. They would love nothing more than to dish out some revenge on the two that made their Saturday night a miserable one. Regardless the situation, this one should be one hell of a battle.”

So it seems my offer a few hours ago to watch Hayden’s back was accepted by the match makers.

So we have the oldest active wrestler in Honor teaming with the youngest to take on two of the lowest forms of life on the whole godamn planet, Players Inc and their head cheerleader Roberta Venom.

Well I have seen J.D.’s mumbling, inaccurate attempt at a promo, thanks for the clip nastygirl99, I’ve yet to see Sean Jennings’ cavalcade of ineptitude but maybe someone is going to translate it first before they send in to me. I don’t know if you’ve got marbles in you mouth or J.D.’s testicles but speak up Sean, damn I’ve heard drunks who’ve had their teeth knocked out speak clearer than you.

Now let me get one thing straight Players, you’ve managed to get the best of me twice now. Both time you used the number game to do it. But this week Magic and Stud will stand on equal footing with you, and if Roberta wants to interfere Eric will be at ringside to even the score.

I wont dwell on the pain you’ve inflicted because that will make you think that you’ve achieved something and you haven’t if you give a monkey a machine gun eventually he will hit something and that’s all you’ve done, you got lucky.

Well for Jennings his luck has run out, Hayden showed him that and Reigns I beat you last night. What do you two idiots really expect to happen?

Jack clicks to restart J.D.’s aforementioned promo.

Jack Stud is an over the hill, washed up old pimp that has no business even in the same arena as any of Players Inc!

Jack pauses the ‘promo’ once again.

So J.D. was does it feel like to be beaten in the middle of the ring by an over the hill, washed up old pimp, BTW Reigns I’m not a pimp, that in fact is slander I would sue you but when I won what do you have to give me?

An inherant sexual attraction to a fat-ass Texan; or a crippling self-image problem that makes me criticise everyone’s appearance?

Face it J.D. I’ve seen your work in Honor, you were good, you were in better shape with a full head of hair an’ now the hairs all gone, I have all of mine, you call me a bag of bones, I’m nearly 50 years old you’re 26 and look at the state of you.

You call me half crippled? Are you more of an idiot than I thought you’re the one surgically repaired! But you know that don’t you.

Jack skips ahead on the media player then hits play once again.

My doctors fixed me better than any human being could ever be. Some call me a bionic redneck! Some call me an alcohol fuelled whoop ass machine. Others have even called me the Six billion dollar man!

Jack: They don’t though do they, you call yourself that when you’re stood looking at yourself naked in a full-length mirror, sucking in your gut wearing a wig made from horse hair.

Oh by the way you are wayyyy too obsessed with ass.

Stud loads up another file and hits play.

J.D.- He will get his ass beat, ass machine, crippled ass, ass beat one more time, we are playin’ with his ass, stomp his ass, whooped ass, get your asses handed to you, old ass that he might break, whole damn case of whoop ass, knock his ass, boy band ass, shove it so far up his ass, save his ass, ass whoopin', ass is a family tradition!

Laughing so hard tears are running down his cheeks Jack closes the media player.

Ass is a family tradition eh J.D. I would say it seems that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree but I doubt the Reigns family has any idea what an apple is, well unless it dipped in caramel or stuck in a pig’s mouth.

To put it in worse even you and your friends understand…

Next week on Redemption Players; Inc. are going to lose once again. Your early advantage is lost, with me and Hayden looking out for each other all your gangland bull$hit wont work.

See you in the ring.
Back to top Go down

Freudian slip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honor :: The Vault :: Redemption Archives-
Jump to: