Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean Jennings

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Bad day Empty
PostSubject: Bad day   Bad day EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 3:59 pm

*The scene opens on Sean Jennings private Jet soaring over the mid-south skies cutting through the clouds crossing over the Mississippi River as it begins circling the Memphis International Airport. The side of the Jet reads in big purple letters "Players Inc" / "Sexy Boy" Inside you can see Sean Jennings stretched out on the couch with his feet kicked up and a hot towel layin across his face. The lovely BAM enters the room from the cockpit and grabes Jennings boot and shakes it gently.*

BAM: Baby its time to get up we are home....
*Jennings waists no time pulling the towel off of his face as he puts his feet on the floor and raises up.*

Jennings: Sweet, will you hand me my things sweetass?

*BAM smiles as she picks up Jennings gold chains and hangs them around his neck. After leaning down to give him a kiss she stands back up and walks toward the back of the plane.*

BAM: Ill get our stuff together.

*Jennings shakes the sleep from his head as his cell phone begins to ring loudly. He mumbles.*

Jennings: What the fuck man....

*Jennings answers the phone in a groggy voice.*

Jennings: Yeah?.........oh hey man whats up?..........Bobby Rose?.........Who the fuck is that?.......Texas?.....this week?

*Jennings laughs as his voice clears up*

Jennings: Sorry JD no offence to you...i just find it funny i have a match against a dumb Texas hick.....whats the world coming to?.......Yeah i know your from Texas bro....your one of the few thats not imbread so no worries.....Yeah ill be ready for him...........Thanks man ill see you at the Arena later this week. Alright man later.

*Jennings hangs up the phone and shoves it in his pocket as he chuckles to himself. BAM Enters the room again.*

BAM: Whats so funny babe?

Jennings: I aparently have a match against a fuckin hick named bobby rose....i remember him now. Hes the imbread that was rambling on last week about British folks and Texas rocks and blah blah blah i dont need to be pretty i punch faces or some stupid shit like that.

*They both laugh.*

BAM: No need to worry about it baby you got this...

Jennings: Im not fuckin worried about anything. He can go on an on all day about Yankees, the British, the fuckin canadians or whatever he feels like rambling about. I just hope he realizes that im not just another Yankee or Brit im Sean Fuckin Jennings!! and im from the MID- SOUTH the fuckin heart, not Texas.........If anyone knows about a good country ass whoopin it woud be me.......Yeah i like to wear pretty shit, and bling bling but if he lets that fool him he is in for a rude awakening. Yeah i for sure remember him now, he was the one talkin about what he was going to do to X last week and ended up getting his ass handed to him by a Brit....if he cant handle a pussy ass Brit how the fuck he think he can handle a Tennessee ass whoopin!!!.....Texas.............ha...i fuckin spit on Texas. there aint but 5 things that come out of that shit hole.......

BAM: Whats that baby?

Jennings: Great beer, queers an steers, JD Reigns, and the Honorable George W. Bush!!! my fucking hero. And let me see...hes not a steer, sure as hell aint JD.......and lord knows he isnt the GW so what does that leave? Im from fuckin TENNESSEE!!! the National place of SHOOTING SHIT! an GO Volz God damnit!!!!

*BAM walks over to Jennings and brushes the hair out of his face and says gently.*

BAM: Calm down baby....

*Jennings snatches away.*

Jennings: Fuck that !!!! im sick of this shit!!!....i go from being the Sin City Champion to kickin some imbread fuck with no teeths ass how does that even work?

BAM: I....

Jennings: That shit aint going to fly to much longer.....I BEAT!!!....Hayden Moore dead center of the ring at the Vegas Brawl....i pinned him for the fuckin 3 count and took that belt and he got a rematch....he didnt deserve a title shot...he went out before i took down CBR....but i was "Honorable" enough to give the lil fluke a shot and i got robbed and how fuckin dare he tell me that i dont deserve a rematch.........that smells pussy all over. A scared little bitch is all it equals up to. He has built up the idea in his head that he is some great Champion that finaly got whats coming to him and that he has "Honor" an "integrity" and blah blah blullshit!!!!

BAM: I....

Jennings: He has built it up so much that he is fuckin scared to step in that cell with me and even dream about bein the last man standing.....instead, he chooses to defend MY FUCKING BELT!!! against someone who i have reapeatedly beat down...time...and time...and time....again. Where is he even from? Is it Texas? I wouldnt be surprised.

*Jennings stands up and grabs the camera and pulls it closer to him for a close up*

Jennings: Jack Stud, Moore........i know your going to fuckin see this so you listen and you listen good boys....this aint over by a long shot!!! in fact, its just getting started...you kids have been marked for death i swear to god!! You both say you got eachothers backs but im going to put that to the test real quick you mark my words. Moore you are way out of your league. You both need to watch your backs at all times cuz you never know when im going to be there to finish the job!

*Jennings shoves the camera back away from him as he sits down in the chair and buckles his seatbelt to prepare for a landing. BAM sits next to him and buckles hers. The camera man is still standing up with camera rolling.*

Jennings: Will you sit the fuck down and buckle up on my fuckin airplane?!?!

*The man waists no time following Jennings orders as the plane begins is decent. Jennings scratches his head with frustration and then looks at the camera once again.*

Jennings: Moore, you are so lucky i got bigger retarded fucks to fry or i would be all over your ass like a Texan on his sisters kids. I wil deal with you in time. But right now........Bobby Rose......spit your fuckin snuff out, brush your teeth, for Gods sake take a bath, and bring your fuckin ass to the ring ready to be put to sleep cuz im Sean Fucking Jennings..........................do somethin!

BAM: Take a batch? ha ha

Jennings: Look at that big nasty fuck, i dont want to be rolling around in the ring with him...i mean what if he gets me in a headlock? I would fucking die!..........cut the camera off thats enough for now....

*The man keeps rolling*

Jennings: Turn.......the camera off...

*Jennings looks over at BAM an is about to speak when he notices the camera is still pointed at him*

Jennings: I said!!!......fuck it!!!....your dead!!!....fuck fuck fuck it!!!!

*Jennings begins quickly folding his seat belt trying to jerk it off as he is stuggling to get out of his seat while mumbling in anger, he eventualy gets it undone and charges toward the camera man.*

MAN: IM SORRY! IM SORRY!! IM SOOO...

*The camera goes fuzzy and then blacks out.*
Back to top Go down
Hayden Moore

Hayden Moore

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Bad day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad day   Bad day EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 5:43 pm

30 "fucks" in one RP...you really need to expand your vocabulary man
Back to top Go down
Sean Jennings