Share | 

Match writing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobby Rose

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Match writing.   Fri 29 May 2009, 6:53 pm

Well it looks like nothing is ever on time here and thats likely because you guys need help with match writing. When you are stuck with nobody insted of handing 2-3 matches to one guy I can do one.

Maybe that will help speed things up. Nobody new will join a fed thats always late and only has a one rp max.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Stud

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Match writing.   Fri 29 May 2009, 7:57 pm

I can't help tonight. Maybe we should put it on the app.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobby Rose

PostSubject: Re: Match writing.   Sat 30 May 2009, 12:01 pm

Well I know I won't be sticking around if this keeps happening. This is complete bullshit... I'm not helping anymore until things start to happen here on time. Thats for sure. Otherwise my help with graphics is pointless. I can help with matches if help is needed but thats the main thing right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid-X

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Match writing.   Sat 30 May 2009, 3:34 pm

Hell I'll write a match or two if it means that results will be up on time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Stud

PostSubject: Re: Match writing.   Sat 30 May 2009, 4:08 pm

Bobby Rose wrote:
Well I know I won't be sticking around if this keeps happening. This is complete bullshit... I'm not helping anymore until things start to happen here on time. Thats for sure. Otherwise my help with graphics is pointless. I can help with matches if help is needed but thats the main thing right now.

I understand your frustration, but feel ''m not helping anymore until things start to happen here on time' makes you sound about 12, which in fairness you could be for all i know.

You help is appreciated whatever you do. So with Kid and Bobby added to the list of writers we should have a good team of match writers.

The main problem i see is people waiting until the last minute until telling Logan they cant do the match. I understand some people wait until all the rp's are in before writing the match but i dont see why.

I've always written matches with alternate endings and left it to fed heads to make the call ref winning and losing.

With all this said i can't help next week as im going on holiday on Monday so wont have adequate internet access to match write.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobby Rose

PostSubject: Re: Match writing.   Sat 30 May 2009, 4:59 pm

I don't want to get into a flaming contest here Stud but I don't sound 12 and i'm not 12. I said I would help with matches rather than working on graphics. The fed needs help at the core before the blemishes on the outside can be fixed.

Maybe you should sit back and maybe "just maybe" think before you insinuate that i'm 12, its obvious that you took what I said out of context... the owner eveny had to agree with me. I know i'm correct and I know what it takes to have a successful fed and not having late results is NUMBER ONE. I'm not putting the blame on anyone... WE as a TEAM need to work to improve that in order to make this place better and to increse the roster size.

Anyhow, I may not appreciate your opinion but I do respect it so next time I'll try to be less "blunt" if I truly offended anyone with my scurrilous and adolescent comments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Stud

PostSubject: Re: Match writing.   Sun 31 May 2009, 12:18 am

Bobby Rose wrote:
I don't want to get into a flaming contest here Stud but I don't sound 12 and i'm not 12. I said I would help with matches rather than working on graphics. The fed needs help at the core before the blemishes on the outside can be fixed.

Maybe you should sit back and maybe "just maybe" think before you insinuate that i'm 12, its obvious that you took what I said out of context... the owner eveny had to agree with me. I know i'm correct and I know what it takes to have a successful fed and not having late results is NUMBER ONE. I'm not putting the blame on anyone... WE as a TEAM need to work to improve that in order to make this place better and to increse the roster size.

Anyhow, I may not appreciate your opinion but I do respect it so next time I'll try to be less "blunt" if I truly offended anyone with my scurrilous and adolescent comments.

You're right we dont need a flaming contest. I dont see how I took what you said out of context when I directly quoted it but did I mean to imply you were 12, I merely said the statement makes you sound like you were 12. I apologise for any distress caused.

It's good that you are passionate about this and whatever your intention; we now have 2 extra match writers so this should help with the results.

I personally agree with the results not being late as being the most imprtant thing. Now the next thing for us to sort out is long term planning (well as much as you can in an e-fed) with coherant storylines if thats possible...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobby Rose

PostSubject: Re: Match writing.   Sun 31 May 2009, 8:57 am

Acting 12 and showing disgust and disappointment are two very different things. I showed the 2ed. But If you are used to feds where that happens I guess you become compliant with laziness.

If you are trying to point out a lack in maturity then I guess that statement could be considered immature. If you DO look at it from a different prospective then I can understand how you came to your sophisticated conclusion.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match writing.   

Back to top Go down

Match writing.
Page 1 of 1