Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Website Top Banner?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby Rose

Bobby Rose

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-05-21

New Website Top Banner? Empty
PostSubject: New Website Top Banner?   New Website Top Banner? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 12:48 pm

Here is an attempt. I have no idea if its what the owner is looking for but I made an attempt.

New Website Top Banner? Honorundergroundwebsite
Back to top Go down
Jack Stud

Jack Stud

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: New Website Top Banner?   New Website Top Banner? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 1:02 pm

Thanks Bobby, the decision is up to Logan.

Personally i would have wanted pics of guys in the fed in the banner.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Rose

Bobby Rose

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: New Website Top Banner?   New Website Top Banner? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 1:11 pm

Yah, I was going to do that but the problem is, half will be gone in a few weeks and then it needs to be updated more often. Then if you leave a person out or use a picture they don't like they end up bitching. So I just used more generic immages.
Back to top Go down
Jack Stud

Jack Stud

PostSubject: Re: New Website Top Banner?   New Website Top Banner? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 2:21 pm

Very good point I hadn't thought of that
Back to top Go down
Ace Montana

Ace Montana

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: New Website Top Banner?   New Website Top Banner? EmptySat 23 May 2009, 10:39 pm

Well , As long as I keep this laptop with me at all times ( and I plan to do just that ) Ace ain't going nowhere . Plus , I've never seen JBL in a Fed's Banner before !!!! Also , I don't see LOGAN , STUDD , JD , SHAT'S AND KID going anywhere , either !!!! Just a thought , brother BOBBY !!!!
Back to top Go down
Hayden Moore

Hayden Moore

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: New Website Top Banner?   New Website Top Banner? EmptySun 24 May 2009, 5:17 am

He's only been here for a couple days he doesn't know who is the regular here and who might leave in a week or two so he just made a generic banner as an idea....good job Storm I like it
Back to top Go down
Jack Stud

Jack Stud

PostSubject: Re: New Website Top Banner?   New Website Top Banner? EmptySun 24 May 2009, 6:32 am

Hayden Moore wrote:
He's only been here for a couple days he doesn't know who is the regular here and who might leave in a week or two so he just made a generic banner as an idea....good job Storm I like it

I don't think Ace meant anything bad, he was just stating fact about the regulars but like you said Bobby has only been here a couple of days so wouldn't know

Despite him being new he's had a great influence on the fed increasing activity on the ooc tenfold.

So Bobby if it seems anyone has been giving you a hard time we don't mean to, once again WELCOME.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Moore

Hayden Moore

PostSubject: Re: New Website Top Banner?   New Website Top Banner? EmptySun 24 May 2009, 6:33 am

No I didn't mean to say Ace was being an ass or anything I was just explaining why none of the regulars were on the banner as Ace had asked about. No worries we are all civil here.....I'm bored someone entertain me!
Back to top Go down
Jack Stud

Jack Stud

PostSubject: Re: New Website Top Banner?   New Website Top Banner? EmptySun 24 May 2009, 6:36 am

I'm dacing for you right now, its really quite sexy, if you like that sort of thing.
Suspect
Back to top Go down
Hayden Moore

Hayden Moore

PostSubject: Re: New Website Top Banner?   New Website Top Banner? EmptySun 24 May 2009, 6:38 am

You'd be surprised what kind of thing I like......that was a little creepy right? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

*slowly shuffles away*
Back to top Go down
Jack Stud

Jack Stud

PostSubject: Re: New Website Top Banner?   New Website Top Banner? EmptySun 24 May 2009, 7:00 am

Hayden Moore wrote:
You'd be surprised what kind of thing I like......that was a little creepy right? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

*slowly shuffles away*

Umm yeah i suddenly feel the need to go shower

**scrub the pain away**
Back to top Go down
Ace Montana

Ace Montana

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: New Website Top Banner?   New Website Top Banner? EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 3:42 pm

Exactly , I mean no disrespect . I applaude Brother Bobby for his hard work . He has made a huge difference to this fed , and I can't thank him enough . I wish I could do more to help him out , but , I', of POLISH decant and havr no knowlage of stuff like that !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JD Reigns

JD Reigns

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: New Website Top Banner?   New Website Top Banner? EmptyMon 25 May 2009, 4:38 pm

I like the skill you showed Bobby. I have already told Will you look to be an asset just because of you skills on images. Its good that I know we have 2 guys now who can do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Website Top Banner?   New Website Top Banner? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Website Top Banner?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honor :: Out of Character :: Out of Character-
Jump to: