Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Memo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Rutherford
Admin

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Important Memo Empty
PostSubject: Important Memo   Important Memo EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 2:02 pm

Honor Society,

Ok, so after thinking about this for sometime and going back and forth on it, I've decided the following.

Role-plays are limited to a one post max. If one post is not enough space to get your story across, then please continue it with a post in the Character Development section. The reasons for this decision are as follows.

-It's not about how many words you can spew out, it's about how well you can tell your story or get your point across.
-Now don't get me wrong, I do enjoying reading majority of the rps I see, but there are times when some become too long and tedious. Which then in turn makes it a time consuming project.
-From past experiences, I've learned that others who see these writers that are posting the massive rps, feel they need to do the same. Problem is they then turn their rp into fluff in trying to go toe to toe with their competitor in a word count.
-If your a good writer or rp'er you don't need to write a novel in one shot. Take your time and expand your character over the course of several weeks or months, not one night.

If there are any questions, thoughts, concerns or ideas, please feel free to touch base with me and I'll be more than happy to talk to you about it.

-Logan Rutherford

Last edited by Logan Rutherford on Sun 31 May 2009, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.HonorUnderground.com
Hayden Moore

Hayden Moore

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Important Memo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Memo   Important Memo EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 7:21 pm

So will the character development count towards your match? If so isn't that like allowing someone to get 2 RPs in?
Back to top Go down
Vindictive

Vindictive

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Important Memo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Memo   Important Memo EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 8:54 pm

No it wont count but if you feel you want to add something that didn't fit in with your roleplay or for whatever resaon youn feel you need to add something more to your character put it in there. To be honest from past experience it didnt get used a hell of a lot.
Back to top Go down
Logan Rutherford
Admin

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Important Memo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Memo   Important Memo EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 6:51 am

Vin hit it right on the head. The Character Development rp would NOT count toward your rp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HonorUnderground.com
Sponsored content

Important Memo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Memo   Important Memo Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Memo
Page 1 of 1