Share | 

Feedback- May 7th Redemption

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Stud

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Feedback- May 7th Redemption   Sat 09 May 2009, 9:51 am

So we can progress the fed any feedback is welcome.

Was your character portrayed correctly?

Were the matches too long/short?

Which is the best advert?

Let us know.

From me it was a great first show crowning a champion in the first show set the stage for matches to come and was supported by good storylines that hopefully will give rp'ers something to build around.

CBR and Jennings established themselves as the top heels (we need more bad guys by the way, bah to neutrals!!) with Moore and Shatter (with the XWO) as the top faces. Hopefully in the coming weeks Vindictive and JD will show their true colours and pick which side of the fence they're on.

Move of the match must either be Shatter's moonsault to the floor (he is 6'9) or Moore's dive during the promo or maybe his ringwide dropkick or even his Catatonic reversal, yes i know i wrote all the Moore spots but his promo earned him some big spots.

And finally......

Apologies for the speed of the main event, given the fact the results were late i did rush it. I tried to give reasons for the quick eliminations so no-one felt short changed but hey, i was out first.

Marcus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid-X

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Feedback- May 7th Redemption   Sat 09 May 2009, 12:19 pm

I was pleased with the results also, I really appreciate whoever wrote my match for the simple fact that they didn't make me look like a complete pushover like I was in other feds, so kudos too you

My Picks:

Best Match- Black Jack McGraw vs. Synic
(Can't believe Black Jack took that much abuse)

Best Crowd Pleasing Move: I think I would have to go with Shatter's moonsault, like you said Jack..the man is 6'9 300 lbs....now that's a lot to be flipping

Biggest Shocker- Sean Jennings walking out the winner of the Vegas Brawl...congrats to you Sean, you went toe to toe with some of the biggest names in Honor, you deserve that title
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JD Reigns

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Feedback- May 7th Redemption   Sat 09 May 2009, 10:21 pm

I thought everything was well done. Very good start for the new Honor.

Congrats to my bro, Drew. Glad to see that Sean got the Sin City belt.

Kid X-- I don't know if you need to thank me or Will. We both worked on that match, mostly Will. I basically looked at your stats and went by that. Also, you are using X Pac, just beefed him up some LOL. Probably Will did the same.

Can't wait to see how things go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shatterx

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Feedback- May 7th Redemption   Mon 11 May 2009, 5:20 am

Overall I thought the results were good.

Ok, all my guys might have won, but for the RP's that came against me and the Kid I was very impressed. I know for a fact that Sage/Havok has another gear to go up and if they'd RP'ed for both characters instead of just one things may have gone a little differently, and if Vinny had a little more self believe, could easily give me a beating one day, his RP was really well written. If anyone knows me, I do enjoy a challenge and I hope my opponents give me a run for my money too.

Fav Match... Gotta be BJ and Synic, facing these two will be a good match and i'll be RPing for the match(es) tomorrow. BJ took a good old fashion Foley beating.

Best Moment... Yea, defo my moonsult, I am an all rounder but for X to do that is quite amusing and pleasing, just, people have got to write in MR. Sledge a bit more, fan favourite or not, X has allways been a cheat elsewhere, so if you write in the xWo or Mr. Sledge I'd appreciate it lots.

Worst Moment... Erm thats easy... whatever chump attacked me in the dark is gonna get a beating from hell lol, Shatter-X has a list of people he think it might be and I'll address that list in my rp tomorrow.

Joint Effort... This is probably the first time for a while I've seen everyone in this fed notch up good RP's that was really pleasing, I think we can honestly say there wasn't one bad RP and everyone who did RP really didnt desrve to loose, but thats life. Congrats to everyone, no matter the results, and a big thanks to Will and Co, sorry I couldnt help with the results guys, but I see I have a match to write, so it looks as if I have a busy week. Peace, Shatter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.honorunderground.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback- May 7th Redemption   

Back to top Go down

Feedback- May 7th Redemption
Page 1 of 1