Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backing out of Honor.

Go down 
+7
Ashe
Andrew
Sean Jennings
Jack Stud
Hayden Moore
Vindictive
Bobby Rose
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JD Reigns

JD Reigns

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 2:55 pm

Annoying? Yes! Insulting? Yes! Original? Always. I don't need to play follow the leader.

Funny, I don't recall Daz ever firing me? Who was that he fired? What I do recall is you ganging up guys here, and joining in to get me fired twice. Eventhough you attacked my family, I never cried and showed your attacks like you did against me. My motto here was what happens on MSN stays there. You and your former puppet masters didnt follow that.

Yes, there is one commonality here. Every fed I was in that closed had 2 similarities. I was there and who else? I think his name was either Vin or Bloodsucker. Go figure.

As for annoying, it sounds more like you bitching about not getting a title shot. It took me practically begging Daz to finally get you a shot for the RXR title. Don't worry, you don't have to thank me. Your Epicness in later years proves it all.
Back to top Go down
Jack Stud

Jack Stud

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 2:59 pm

Stop. I don't care who you are stop.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 8:04 pm

My special friend Vindictive sent me a kind message through the Personal Messaging system.

Quote :
i know who you are, ur that guy who has that mother for a slut. damn she goes off like a prawn in the sun

Damn, bro, you really got me there. You're weak attempts at flaming are just further the stereotype that Australians in general suck.

Read a book and learn how to type like a normal human being.

I guess you really do belong back in Asylum Wrestling Alliance with all the retards.

Last edited by Andrew on Sat 06 Jun 2009, 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Shrimp on the barbie, mate.)
Back to top Go down
Ashe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 10:26 pm

Gentlemen do you realize you are feeding the troll? Some people here are getting off on this. Get off the high horses please.
Back to top Go down
Vindictive

Vindictive

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:29 pm

anyway the point of this post was that new guy whatever his name was is gone, get over it and move on. Lee from a grown man i expect better. very disappointing after been fired recently that your going the right way towards that again.
Back to top Go down
Sean Jennings

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: lol   Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 4:51 am

oh god fuck this pussy shit....lol. ash welcome aboard....as for everyone else....settle it in your rps....you decide who is a bitch or a fluke or a pussy. grow up and write a fuckin roleplay lol.
Back to top Go down
Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 10:55 am

Sean Jennings wrote:
oh god fuck this pussy shit....lol. ash welcome aboard....as for everyone else....settle it in your rps....you decide who is a bitch or a fluke or a pussy. grow up and write a fuckin roleplay lol.

You can fuck a roleplay? Wow you guys will stick it anywhere won't you?
Back to top Go down
Jack Stud

Jack Stud

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 12:01 pm

I will only go to first base with a roleplay, until i get to know it better anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sean Jennings

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: lol   Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 5:17 pm

what can i say..........i have no standards lol
Back to top Go down
Ace Montana

Ace Montana

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 6:03 pm

Just be sure to use protection . The last time I fucked an rp I had to use all kinds of creams till the swelling went down !!!
Back to top Go down
james hughes

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:00 pm

I aint one with words never have and never will but this isn't what e fedding is all about I been doing this since I was 14 and now I am 23 so what if a new guy wants to take his ball and play somewhere else fuck it,It doesn't have to bother anyone else fair enough I got pissy a few times over the first time in a fed what will ran but and Ace and shatter knows this aswell.

Will saw something in me and he asked me to join pryde and the first incarnation of honor and I might of walked out under a bad cloud last time but I sure as hell aint giving up on this and neather should you,he puts alot of effort into this fed he doesnt have to he wants to and you have guys like vindictive who make smarmy coments fuck it deal with it and carry on rping.

Its time we all grew the fuck up and carry on doing what we do best and thats rp and if anyone wants to chew me out over what I said so be it you know where I am but I will tell all of you this will is a good guy and by your little fucking bickering your all letting him down!
Back to top Go down
Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 12:13 pm

Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 LER0537_100

Here is a ruler.

Now just whip them out and get it over with. Honestly could not find a smaller ruler to accurately measure your sizes.
Back to top Go down
infamousKing

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Jun 2009, 2:15 am

As much as I never really like to agree with James... I have to say he does have a point.

Personally I was finally ready to come back to e-fedding... Even if there are faces I personally don't like here... But I was ready... Now I am not so sure...

I don't understand this... there is always drama... in THE VWF... there was drama between J.D aka Chase and Justin. Then me and Justin... then Chase and justin again.. Then me and Chase... The a whole bunch and Chase... then a whole bunch and me. LOL... fucking always drama...

For my past mistakes... for the past mistakes of others one thing we should all realize... e-fedding brings too much drama... Now if everyone can fucking keep the drama gone then e-fedding can be pleasent. I doubt that can happen.

As long as people think OOC drama will help rp drama... there will always be drama. Just because there is no drama OOC doesn't mean all rp's are going to be the same. I can like someone and still rip a whole in them. It is just easier if there is real drama involved... but it ain't worth it. And shame on people who need OOC drama just to be able to have great writing.

Another thing with E-fedding... is we are all writers... some better then others... and because of that everyone has a writers ego. And that is a hard thing to keep in check. People gotta learn. Hell I still have to...

Now people you jumped the gun on VIN... if people know he is a backstage ass avoid him... do not feed his comments. If he is an ass expect he is going to be an ass... if he does something nice then comment on him being nice. Shit... Feed the good starve the bad.

And if the other dude who left... his choice....

no biggie...

Fucking open this bitch up...

Will get at me...

Peace love and all that hippy shit.
Back to top Go down
Vindictive

Vindictive

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009, 12:23 am

For the record I had no ripped on anyone. I said one pissy comment about a guy thats left. Far out, i have not attacked anyone in this fed at all. I get canned for trying to roleplay, with the limited time I have had lately at least i still pulled my finger out and had a go. So i was late, on 2 occasions, at least i didnt put nothing up and not bother to communicate with the fed for weeks on end like other wrestlers do and nothing gets said of them. Its like "Oh something must be wrong with them" or "Oh, im sure he'll be back in no time" but when I post late I get shit canned. If anyone should have some beef with ppl its me. If ppl like Moore want to be assholes fair enough I can take it but dont have a go at me when im at least one of the guys trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backing out of Honor.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2