Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HQ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backing out of Honor.

Go down 
+7
Ashe
Andrew
Sean Jennings
Jack Stud
Hayden Moore
Vindictive
Bobby Rose
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bobby Rose

Bobby Rose

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Backing out of Honor. Empty
PostSubject: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyWed 03 Jun 2009, 9:22 pm

I talked to Will already but I see that Honor is not the place for me. I'm not sure how much longer he is going to keep it running but I know that I won't be here to find out anyhow.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Vindictive

Vindictive

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 2:31 am

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out
Back to top Go down
Hayden Moore

Hayden Moore

Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 5:23 am

Hey Vindictive...fuck off I'm so sick of you being an asshole when you fucking half ass and the only reason you even have a fucking RP up for this week is because we took the one from last week that didn't count AGAIN because you are too stupid to fucking figure out deadline after you've been here for how long? In the two weeks he's been here Storm actual went out of his fucking way to help others and you barely do enough to be fucking considered a member so go fuck yourself you worthless sack of shit
Back to top Go down
Jack Stud

Jack Stud

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 7:47 am

Thanks for the sig Storm

Look us up if you are available in the future
Back to top Go down
Bobby Rose

Bobby Rose

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 1:27 pm

Thanks TR. Thanks Stud, and yes I already told Will that if he starts building the place up "I'll help with graphics when I can". Or starts a new place all together that if it starts poping then i'll be there.

I'm just one to be in a more active and competitive fed to fuel me to spend more than 8 minutes on an rp and care about the outcome.

P.s "fuck you" Vindictive, you suck.
Back to top Go down
Sean Jennings

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 8:55 pm

you could of atleast stuck our match out first lol
Back to top Go down
Bobby Rose

Bobby Rose

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 10:03 pm

I was thinking about it but its not worth my time if i'm going to be leaving.

But i'm still waiting to see Wills choice on if he is going to even continue running this place. Or if he is going to start and build somthing new. Likely with part of the roster going over too his new fed ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Vindictive

Vindictive

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 3:18 am

reminds me of that other guy that used to wrestle here that seemed to disappear when things didn't go the way he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Moore

Hayden Moore

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 3:21 am

I'm also backing out cause this is ridiculous and before Vindictive gives me the "don't hit your ass on the way out" Will already knows when he purges the fed of pieces of shit like you Vindictive....I will be back to help him build the fed where it's not the minority that wants to put in the effort. Also Vindictive you fucking sucking beyond all belief, not only are your RPs DAYS past deadline but they also just suck. Storm leaving have nothing to do with not getting what he wants...this fed is a fucking mess right now. There are people here who have a right to talk shit...because they have put effort in...you aren't one of them you are a bitch...I'm sorry to the people who actually put effort (the little that is put into here) and hopefully you will either be a part of the purged Honor or whatever Will wants to start all over again and that I will be a part of
Back to top Go down
Vindictive

Vindictive

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 3:44 am

what is that annoying high pitched squeeling sound? man thats irritating
Back to top Go down
Hayden Moore

Hayden Moore

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 3:48 am

What is that low toned sucking sound? It's either an Aussie doing what he does best....sucking cock..... or Vindictive sucking at insulting people just as bad as he sucks at RPing.....
Back to top Go down
Vindictive

Vindictive

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 3:49 am

tissues are handy for those of us who sulk.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Moore

Hayden Moore

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 3:52 am

You are right I'm sulking here with my wins and the title I won.....I love how you talk shit...but you are one of the biggest fucking problems here. Guys like Stud, Kid X, and Ace (when he has a comp) don't talk shit and they are the ones who RP every week ON TIME...where as you no show every week (the only reason you have one up is because we took the late one from last week) and you think you can berade people.....it's sad but oh well it'll be nice to be back here once you are gone....believe me it's a top thing on Will's list for people like you to be gone
Back to top Go down
Vindictive

Vindictive

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 4:04 am

yes i do believe i will be sticking around now my lifestyle will be changing this weekend so I'll have more free time to roleplay. call it a no show or what you like but at least i make the effort to post be it late or not. thats committment. i've always been committed to this place and Will and he knows it. I've written plenty of matches and always roleplayed even be it a few hours late. I've always informed when i couldnt as well unlike others that just go missing. i know your young and immature and thats obvious the way you have carried on like a child. congrats your the champ.....Spin City or something wasn't it? good luck with that. now stop wasting my time child.
Back to top Go down
Hayden Moore

Hayden Moore

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 4:06 am

Dude you are 3 years older than me and obviously less responsible because you have over 1 week to do 1 RP and you choose not only to do it at the last minute....but LATE ALWAYS...and in the last month and a half I've put more effort in helping Will then you have your entire time. You are pathetic...beyond pathetic and trying to talk down to me given your oh so many 3 years seniority shows how pathetic you are.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 11:45 am

All people named Vindictive go back to AWA where all the rejects belong
Back to top Go down
Ashe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 11:46 am

Andrew wrote:
All people named Vindictive go back to AWA where all the rejects belong

Wow what venom. AWA that bad?
Back to top Go down
Ace Montana

Ace Montana

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 1:21 pm

I'm glad you guys are feeling the need to give Will a reason to shut the place down ! Vin , of all people , I am extremly dissapointed in you . You , like myself , were one of the first people to join Honor . Do me a favor and ask yourself if the bs flying is hurting Rose , Moore , or Will himself !
Back to top Go down
Sean Jennings

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: lol   Backing out of Honor. EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 5:26 pm

how old are yall? damn lol an i dont take the time out to write matches or etc but that doesnt mean i dont have a say and since everyone else is sayin whatever is on their mind so will i......what is the big deal anyways? cuz a couple of people no showed and nobody is jumpin up to help write matches? and we have an ass hole or two on the roster? other than that what is the big deal? cuz people like me swear to much in their roleplays? have no respect for anyone? its character...........thats wrestling.........no fed will ever work if every single time something goes wrong people get their panties twisted and wanna go on a rampage on the ooc boards. im not dissin anyone im just sayin be grown up about it. if you feel your pullin to much of your weight around here then dont break your neck to over do it and get pissy when everyone doesnt offer to help. im in the army, i own my own business, im getting married in 3 weeks, i dont have time to write matches but i always make sure i rp for my match...i was late for my last match and that is the second time that has happend in my entire career at this. but all of a sudden after a couple no shows an late rps then bang....everyones throwing in the towel. this place can be saved but its driving it deeper into the ground the more we act like children.
Back to top Go down
JD Reigns

JD Reigns

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptyFri 05 Jun 2009, 7:01 pm

I have very little to say on this issue. I told Will I would do whatever I could to be a help. My feeling is to file this bs in chapter 13 and go on from there. I hate to lose two good rpers, but we can't make anyone stay.

Amazing though, I have seen certain rp styles before from some of our "new" members. They were only under different names before. Maybe I am wrong on this. Just funny how certain personalities seem to be here, even when they leave or quit. Personally, I hope Moore, Rose and others who may leave will stay. But what can we do?

As for Vin, he's being Vin. I have known him a long time. I have more reason than anyone to dislike him. He has said things to me that most would snap over. When a person makes fun of your dead relatives, your wife or your child, it's hard to forgive and forget. He has played follow the leader, until those people were gone. But, he has went this far, so what can we do now? We know what he's all about. If you let a rattlesnake bite you, it's your own fault if you are dumb enough to try and play with it. Do I dislike him? Hell yeah. Still, there is no such thing as a wrestling fed where there aren't faces and heels. That's what I feel has been our problem. A fed without some conflict is a dull, lifeless place.

I realize I am normally cast as the asshole here, so I am glad I was away on vacation (lol). Seriously, I want no part in any of this bs. I am going to rp like always, and hope most of you who still care about Honor will too. I know I carry alot of the blame from the old shit that I caused here months ago, but with this, I wash my hands of it. Bitch, Flame and Fight. My rp will be posted and segment written.

Good day all.
Back to top Go down
Vindictive

Vindictive

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 9:34 am

Grow the fuck up exactly. So what i made a comment "Dont let the door hit your arse on the way out". He's leaving because he aint want to stick around and work at making things happen here....i couldn't give a fuck about him. He is another JP all over again. And Moore you need to know when shut ur mouth because u are a nobody around here and if u want to have a go at me then be a man and do over something other than these boards and cause more shit. As for you Lee funny how you bring up all the things I supposedly said about you.......wonder why someone would even say those things??? im guessing the other person was probably to blame. your the reason every fed ur at turns to shit. As for Ace seriously dude all i said was that comment above........is it really that bad? i thought it was pretty funny actually, especially in the drunken state i was
Back to top Go down
JD Reigns

JD Reigns

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:46 am

No, Vin, coming on MSN and telling me how you would rape my 3 year old, I would say that's over the top. Talking about my father, knowing he's been dead for 2 years now, that was over the top as well. No, I don't totally blame you at all. For all the years I have known you, you always were too stupid to have an original thought all by yourself. In the case of me, you just repeated things you heard JP say. Yeah, funny how you hate him now.

Now, I'm shutting up to think on this second rp. You should be doing the same.

Check your time to US Central time HERE!

Now, no excuses.
Back to top Go down
Ashe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 11:58 am

Now for all those people that are angry PMing people about raping their 3 year old children.

You may want to switch to decaf, now adays they taste like the real thing.

This is a game. My god, if one of my students said anything like that they would be sent to the principle's office.
Back to top Go down
Vindictive

Vindictive

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 12:00 pm

there a precious bunch this lot
Back to top Go down
Vindictive

Vindictive

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. EmptySat 06 Jun 2009, 12:08 pm

Lee u need to stop taking this stuff so seriously. I mean who the fuck cares what someone calls u or says about u when u dont know them from a bar of soap. what world do u live in? is ur life that pathetic that u need to use this pretend fed to be social network? is that why when someone calls u a dick u totally loose it? do u run to ur wife upset because someone said u sucked? seriously u have always been a problem and thats why u are always kicked out of feds. wouldnt u have learnt by now to shut your mouth because all just one annoying whining bitch, YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON IVE EVER KNOWN AND I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU. YOU JUST DONT KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP ON MSN, GOD YOU ANNOYED ME SO MUCH AND MANY OTHERS THAT WERE TOO GUTLESS TO EVER TELL YOU. SO ANNOYING. god it feels good to finally get that off my chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backing out of Honor.   Backing out of Honor. Empty

Back to top Go down

Backing out of Honor.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next