Share | 

Fired...... Fired.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Stud

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Fired...... Fired.....   Sun 31 May 2009, 12:49 pm

As i'm sure you all know Kennedy was fired from the WWE.

Some say it's because of a failed drugs test others say its because of him nearly injuring Orton during the Nuggest/Lakers match.

Will he go to TNA or into movies?

Who knows, i didnt quite buy into all his hype but surely he was worth keeping?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobby Rose

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Fired...... Fired.....   Sun 31 May 2009, 1:50 pm

Had tons of talent but if you keep hurting yourself and others your time in the company is always cut short. Plus a lot of the top guys had heat with him, that never helps.

I liked Kennedy and was hoping that he might have a nice little main event run before getting injured again THEN fired. I guess they just did not wanna push him again then lose him and maybe another star as he would likely be working only the top guys as he seemed to be getting that kind of push.

I expected this too happen months ago, but I did not expect them to fire him after hyping him up again.

I hope he just does Indy, Japan because TNA's poor booking would ruin him. He will likely be back in the WWE in a few years otherwise he might as well just hang up the boots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Stud

PostSubject: Re: Fired...... Fired.....   Sun 31 May 2009, 3:13 pm

Details on the Release of Ken Kennedy
Posted by Larry Csonka on 05.31.2009

Don’t mess with Randy Orton…

The release of Ken Kennedy did stem from Monday's main event match, but has nothing to due with injury. Vince McMahon made the decision to release Kennedy after he almost injured Randy Orton in the 10-man main event of the show. Kennedy hit a back suplex that dropped Orton on his previously injured collarbone, which angered Orton. The belief is that Orton complained about Kennedy's work, and that Vince saw this as the "last strike" and made the decision.

WWE had high hopes for Kennedy, and at one time he was to be revealed as the illegitimate son of Vince McMahon, which would have catapulted him into the main event spot. But a wellness violation, as well as Kennedy speaking when he shouldn't have on several media appearances killed that. He also was the Money in the Bank winner at WM 23, but injuries killed that push. He was also showcased in a WWE film project, and never would have been if they didn't have high hopes for him.

Kennedy claims to be 100% healthy at this time, and is reportedly upset about the claims that he is injured again.

In regards to TNA, the word is that they are interested, but would have to wait until September to bring him in, due to his no compete clause.

Credit: Pwinsider.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Fired...... Fired.....   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:04 am

And they brought back Chris Masters.

I so hate Orton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Stud

PostSubject: Re: Fired...... Fired.....   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:18 am

Ashe wrote:

I so hate Orton.

I thought the ladies loved Orton.

I hear Masters is looking good in and out of the ring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Fired...... Fired.....   Fri 05 Jun 2009, 11:39 am

Jack Stud wrote:
Ashe wrote:

I so hate Orton.

I thought the ladies loved Orton.

I hear Masters is looking good in and out of the ring.

He has no respect of the business. He never paid his dues and people know it.

He complained about Kennedy hurting people. Funny he has the same reputation. Randy Orton thinks he can get away with anything and Vince has helped him think it for years. You can tell he has to be carried in a match like Cena. Both of them are sloppy and it hurts professional wrestling and the performance you are seeing.

Kennedy was the best mic work I have heard in years and is very good in the ring. I like Masters he was let go because he kept failing the drug test.

A test Orton has failed more than once as well.

Hope Masters can stay clean and Vince does not shuffle him in the back because Orton hates him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fired...... Fired.....   

Back to top Go down

Fired...... Fired.....
Page 1 of 1